My Family's Unique Experience at The Singapore Garden Festival 2010


                                                                                                                                         15 -22 July 2010

A Cup of Zen Tea
 I love plants and florals! We knew that men have been closely related with mother nature for centuries and rightfully we should have a natural passion and love for greenery and gardening. Sadly, this is not totally true for my bunch of city dwellers at home whose main interest is to engage in electronic gadgets and I'm convinced that the only person who can keep our mini garden alive is none other than myself.  I finally got a chance to encourage them to attend the Biennial Singapore Garden Festival 2010 held between 15 -22 July at Suntec Singapore. They were totally mesmerised by the garden and floral creations with a wide array of displays and activities.

Actually, Nature is just around for us to appreciate and enjoy. You will have to slow down your pace and take a good look at it!  Here are some photos taken from the festival. Enjoy!







Picture Gallery

Made In China


 











Made From Garden Stuff